Hemp Garlic Spread – Vegan
This is a rich and decadent vegan garlic spread made with hemp seeds. You can serve it with pasta, rice or, my favorite, on baked potatoes.
Makes 2/3 of a cup
Hemp Garlic Spread Recipe
- 1/3 cup raw hemp hearts
- 2 tbs. hempseed oil
- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 – 5 cloves of garlic – peeled
- 2-3 tbs. lemon zest
- Sea salt to taste
- a few sprigs of fresh herbs
- Put all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. It will be a course but creamy texture.
- Store spread tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Please follow and like us: