Hemp Hot Cocoa
This version of hot chocolate is a great source of protein and has a very creamy, rich chocolaty taste.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (or cocoa powder)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Sweetener of your choice (although with the chocolate chips, I didn’t see the need to sweeten)
- Blend almond milk, hemp hearts, chocolate chip/cocoa powder and cinnamon in a blender on high-speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add to small sauce pan and heat to desired temperature.
Nutritional Info (based on 1 – 8 oz serving):
Please follow and like us: